Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out at Neiman Marcus









Woo, it's the first time for me to attend the Fashion's Night Out in San Francisco, and I had a lot fun. It was an awesome and great experience for me, as a little fashionista. 
In this fabulous event, my grad school, Academy of Art University, has cooperated with Neiman Marcus to hold an exhibition, which includes some Fall 2010 women's wear collections designed by AAU's graduated students. The demonstration of making knitted fabric and tambour hand-beading. Let's check the photos I took yesterday if you missed the Fashion's Night Out!

Steven Oo, the designer


The designer explained that his inspiration is from the Italian architect Massimiliano Fuksas

  

His showpieces




 The demonstration of making knitted fabric, they look fantastic and really complicated



I really love these tambour hand-beading



Models walking around to show the latest design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...