Friday, October 1, 2010

Awesome! Emporio Armani Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog

This catalog is worth to keep!




Honestly, I am not a fan of Armani, but this fabulous Emporio Armani Fall/Winter 2010 catalog I got yesterday really impressed me by its excellent quality and the detailed information. This 100-page-catalog thoroughly introduces both mens and women's 2010FW collection, including the runway show, advertisements, and accessories. The luxury brand has showed its effort and sincere to the customer. I can safely say that the catalog must cost a lot , but we can just take it for free. The brand really did an excellent job to promote their image and people will definitely love it. 


No matter you are a fan of Armani or not, don't miss it, go and check it out!


I just record a video for the whole catalog, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...