Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Fave : BDG Lambswool Toggle Cardigan From Urban Outfitters


 




This BDG Cardigan is my favorite items recently.  I bought the navy blue lambswool cardigan from Urban Outfitter and wear it almost everyday in every occasion. It features the  toggle closures with faux leather trim and a shawl collar, which shows a preppy style and very easy for me to mix and match with other items. By the way, the price ($64) of the cardigan is very friendly too. I've tired to match the cardigan with other items in a week and found out that it was so easy to go with no matter T-shirts or shirts, which depends on what kind of style you want to create. It's really a nice must-have this fall.





I really love to match the cardigan with the shirt to create a dandy look !! 




If you also like the sweater, click here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...