Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shiseido's "White Lucent" skincare collection





Shiseido's "White Lucent" skincare collection is my recent favorite skincare. The collection claims to increase the radiance of the skin with a more even tone and texture in just two weeks. I've been using this collection for three months, needless to say, I really highly recommend it. Though I think "two weeks" is too short to see the amazing improvement, keeping using them everyday, you can definitely feel the magic differences. The newly re-formulated collection contains a Triple-Action Brightening System that can helps to diminish exiting dark spots and uneven skin tone. My skin condition has become worse due to the big sunshine here. I was so annoyed with the freckles and uneven skin tone. This collection really helps me to solve the most of the problems.




White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
30ml/1 fl. oz $ 125.00 50ml/1.6 fl. oz $ 170.00



White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener
150ml/5 fl. oz $ 48.00


White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion
75ml/2.5 fl. oz $ 59.00




These three items are my fave to resist UV threat in the States. Just want to share my satisfied experience here, and maybe you can try it if you have the same annoying problems as me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...