Thursday, November 11, 2010

BFA Exhibition : Something's Fishy



The real fish (紅衫魚)and two dead fishes. 

I went to my best friend, Adriel's personal art exhibition on Tuesday. He designed and built everything by himself, from wooden shelf to fishes and the dragon head. Though I've always known that he is into art so much, this is the first time to see his artwork. I'm so impressed by the every single detail that I really want to share with you. Check the photos below, I hope you can enjoy the fishy exhibition as well. 

 Faucet 水龍頭
(Water Dragon Head)

This figure is my favorite piece and water will drop every 11 seconds.









The Poisoned Fishes






I like this wooden shelf made by Adriel









Adriel, great job!! I'm so proud of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...