Monday, November 1, 2010

Japan Fashion Week: Vanquish Men's Spring/Summer 2011




I love that white shirt with a round blue feather pattern


In Vanquish Men Spring/Summer 2011 Collection, Ryo Ishikawa(石川 涼), the chief designer, was inspired by a blue feather. He has designed a fabulous collection with the particular pattern, from T-shirt, Shirts to shorts, suit pants and blazer. Since I'm obsessed with blue, I was really impressed and dyeing for the cool yet refreshing blue-toned collection. In addition, the collection also features some denim pieces such as washes denim jacket and jeans that shows the Japanese street fashion. I love the collection and hope you would enjoy this collection as well. I've picked up some of my favorite styles from the collection, have a look!

By the way, don't miss the link posted at the end of the the post, which is the video of the runway show. There were tons of blue feathers fluttering around from the rafters at the end of the show. 





















Pic via WWD



Here is the video of the collection, Enjoy !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...