Friday, November 19, 2010

Katy Perry Launches Her First Celebrity Fragrance-Purr







The 26-year-old pop singer Katy Perry has launched her first signature scent called "Purr" inspired by her love of cats. The perfume features the cat-shaped bottle with jeweled eyes, metallic accents and lavender shading. Perry told WWD about the new perfume: "I am a product whore. I am a consumer of a multitude of beauty products and I’m always looking for the next great thing." "I’m not embarrassed to say that I went out and bought Heat (Beyoncé Knowles’ first scent) and Kim Kardashian's scent earlier this year," she said. Sense of smell is so important to her. It smells like peach, apple, jasmine, freesia and musk, and is now available since this November. ($45 for 1.7 fl oz and $65 for 3.4 fl oz.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...