Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Launch Day of Lanvin for H&M in San Francisco

Before getting them...


We had queued up for 18 hours in such a cold and rainy night.

I got the bracelet at 6:20am (The first group).  






The long long long line for the collaboration 


We got the limited shopping bag

With my Friends, Ivy and Stacy


H&M provides free chocolate cookies and coffee


Crazy H&M inside









Finally...I finished my tough mission


This is one of the craziest thing I've done in my life. My very first time to wait for such a long time just in order to buy clothes. This should probably be one of my unforgettable experiences. How about you guys? Did you join the crazy Lanvin for H&M adventure? Did you get all the stuffs you wanted? By the way, I have to take a rest now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...