Sunday, January 16, 2011

Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2011 Menswear
















Burberry Prorsum F/W 2011 menswear fashion show is always my favorite and most anticipated one. Did you enjoy the show yesterday? 

The show was all about coats, starting by several wool oversized sculptural coats in vivid colors and patterns, such as orange, red, yellow, and plaid pattern. I could feel that the coming winter would be colorful and funky. Love it! The gorgeous plaid coats with leather and shearling trim are so hot in this collection. I'm coveting for the short brushed one because this might be the only one item in the collection that I can fit. Also, fur is widely used in this collection; though I'm not that into fur things, I really like the cute furry hat and the blazer with a fur shawl collar. They are absolutely cute, aren't they?

What's more, the end of the show was so surprising. Models wearing raincoats were strutting the runway in "The Heavy Rain". I'm just curious that if the raincoats are available in store or not? The above pictures are my fave looks, how about yours? Check out the pictures of full show below. Enjoy!!


























My Fave






My Fave










My Fave












Pic via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...