Sunday, January 23, 2011

Givenchy Spring 2011 Antigona Duffle bag





I'm not really into Givenchy's bag before, what I really know about Givenchy's bag is the signature Nightingale bag. However, I spotted a beautiful sophisticated Givenchy Antigona Duffle bag at Barneys today, which was so appealing to me. Since I've been obsessed with satchel bags (PS1 bag and cambridge satchel bag) and Celine bags all the time, I've been used to checking what's new in Barneys. And today when we were about to leave, the Givenchy's bag just caught our eyes, Tim and I were attracted to Givenchy Antigona Duffle bag. Designed based on the classic Nightingale bag but looks more structured and modern. I really adore the triangle design detail with small Givenchy letters on the top, simply fascinating. The Antigona is now available at Barneys, you can check more pictures of them. Compared with the nightingale bag, Antigona looks more unisex, I love the plain all-black one so much. Which one is your fave?






What I spotted at Barneys!! The triangle detail I love so much. 


  




Nightingale Bag



2 comments:

  1. so in love with the teal one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that one is so beautiful!! Actually, I love all of them, except the crazy leopard-printed one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...