Thursday, January 27, 2011

Junya Watanabe Fall 2011/12 Collection






Junya Watanabe is one of my fave menswear labels, or I can directly say this is my fave brand. I really love this collection, which is full of amazing creativities and fabulous patterns. The collection is based on the tuxedo suits, collar cardigans and duffle coats; however, designer's endless creativity makes them so appealing. I adore the inner details of the leather jacket and the puff coat, you are absolutely be attracted to the colorful and quality inner design. As usual, Junya Watanabe's collection is always so fresh and stylish due to those unexpected amazing details. I really love the colorful and bright pieces, maybe it's time to give it a try!















































Pic via GQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...