Monday, January 17, 2011

Missoni Fall/Winter 2011 Menswear Collection







Missoni is renowned for its unique quality knitwear, made up of variety of fabrics in colorful patterns. This Missoni Fall/Winter 2011 Menswear show is all about layering and knitted wear. I really like the combination of colors at the beginning of the show, maybe because they are my favorite colors, blue and grey. The show strongly expressed an ethnic style and hobble chic, which inspired me a lot about how to layer the outfit with different knit wears. I will try it for sure. Besides, the design of the footwear in this collection is incredible, too. Those suede lace-up boots and chukkas are so eye-catching, I just mark the one in sand white in my wishlist. Aside from the cool trench coat and puff jacket, layered knitwear style is a good try for the coming fall and winter. 






























Pic via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...