Monday, April 11, 2011

Jessica Alba for Vogue Italia April 2011











Jessica Alba features Vogue Italia April 2011, shot by Michelangelo Di Battista.  She totally abandoned her sweet image and turned a sexy vampire dressed in Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino. Her dark and mysterious styles make her so unrecognizable for me at first sight. But I personally like her sexy makeup and outfits, then do you like her bold hairstyle, dark bob and blunt fringe? 

And she shared... 

On going naked for a role: “I am basically conservative, and this is due to the education I received from my parents. I know how this market works and I am prepared to play along. But to go naked does not interest me at all”.

On her body: “After the pregnancy, I felt liberated. I learnt how to accept my body and I give less importance to my appearance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...