Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Looks I'm Loving From Proenza Schouler Resort 2012







Here are the looks I'm loving from Proenza Schouler Resort 2012! I enjoy last season's Navajo-patterned collections so much. It's so much fun to see how they transformed such traditional textiles and patters into chic collections. This time, they came up with something interesting, hippy and young. I like the patchwork style like this, very simple, clear and fun! The first dress is my favorite item of the collection. The fitted suit goes with the shorts and the dress so well. And the color combination makes the collection vintage chic. The last two pictures of orange and green shorts are absolutely cute with the pocket details. How do you think about this collection? 

Via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...