Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vintage Cool Handbags I Love From Net-A-Porter

Coach Classics, Small leather shoulder bag ($300)


Mulberry, Lily leather shoulder bag ($750)

Chloe, Elsie leather shoulder bag ($1,395)

Alexander Wang, Robyn textured-leather hobo bag ($985)

Reed Krakoff, Editor leather tote ($1,090)


I'm really obsessed with vintage looks, sometimes we fall in love with a handbag due to its shape, color or pattern that achieves a vintage look. And here are some vintage-like handbags I like from net-a-porter, I would say Coach Classics collection is a successful relaunch! The first adorable mini red shoulder bag is my favorite no matter for its shape or color! Which one is your favorite style? 




via Net-A-Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...