Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I'm Loving From Chloé Resort 2012 Collection

Super beautiful coral hues

I love the all neutral look with the pop of pink handbag. 




I love this handbag so much! 






How feminine and elegant this dress is? 


The ladylike silhouette  in neutral color with cute dot detail. Vintage chic and elegant!  

This LBD is super cute with amazing detailing. 

I'm really in love with this fabulous Chloe Resort 2012 collection full of romantic Parisian feelings. The collection has flaring, wide leg pants, airy trapeze dresses, and chic suits. What attracts me the most is the gorgeous mixture of feminine and masculine. And I really adore the coral and neutral hues, simply elegant. Have you found your favorite piece of the collection? 


Via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...