Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CO-OP Barneys New York Wingtip Blucher






I know there are thousands of wingtip shoes in the market and they all look very much alike. That's why I wanna keep searching something different! These eye-catching CO-OP Barneys New York Wingtip Blucher is due to the blue micro rubber sole. I really love this fabulous detail, which makes this pair funky and chic! This style reminds me of Mark McNairy New Amsterdam's shoes, but this pair of Italian made leathers wingtip is at a reasonable price, $175. Check them out in Barneys New York if you also like them!


Pic via Barneys

1 comment:

  1. Matthew Gray Gubler wears these now. I don't know if they are his personal shoes or if the wardrobe department picked them for his character, Dr. Spencer Reid, on "Criminal Minds".
    Thomas Gibson posted a picture of it on his Tumblr. http://gibsonthomas.tumblr.com/post/19639633772

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...