Friday, November 11, 2011

What I Love At Pixie Market...

I want this wool collar dress so bad!!!

Fish scale pattern is my recent obsession


The harness detailing is kind of special, I love the pleated body especially.

What a cute combination of leather and chiffon.

This houndstooth mustard knit cardigan is just perfect for the season. Both pattern and color are my love.


Did you see the ruffled button hem? I really need a black lace collar top like this!


Simply love this sweater with cute color combination. 


This scalloped blue top just makes me think of little mermaid! And the rounded collar is just perfect!


This silky collar blouse is simply eye catching with the contrast orange harlequin pattern in front.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...