Friday, January 13, 2012

Jason Wu for Target Collection: The Entire Lookbook


♥ 



♥ ♥ 












♥ ♥ 










I would say this is my favorite collaboration so far! Jason Wu previously toldthe New York Times, "My goal was not to duplicate anything from my main collection...instead I designed completely new clothes and accessories that reflect my taste and have a voice of their own." What I love this collection so much is the wearable and chic design. The collection features feminine spirit including pleated frocks and skirts, silk blouses with neck ties, sporty striped knits and some handbags. The pieces range from $19.99 to $59.99 for clothes and $19.99 to $49.99 for accessories, and this collection will be available from February 5 to March 6. Have you decided what you will be buying? Let's prepare the wish list now! 



pics via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...