Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jessica Alba Covers Elle’s December 2010





Jessica Alba, the sexy symbol of wife ,mom and actress is the cover girl of Elle Magazine's December 2010 issue, photographed by Carter Smith. She is so pretty in pink, gorgeous Christian Dior's Resort 2011 collection. I love this simple, retro and feminine look so much. Actually, have you found out that Elle used a springtime picture for the winter holiday season cover, is it a little weird or a genius decision? Anyway, the cover shot doesn't frustrate the readers at all, we see a healthy tanned beauty on the warm, sunny beach, don't we?


She looks so pretty and girly in this orange and pink YSL dress. I love her feminine look in the pink-tones outfit with soft makeup and tousled hair. 





                On acting: "Good actors, never use the script unless it’s amazing writing. All the good actors I’ve worked with, they all say whatever they want to say."
                On her personality: "I’m shy. I don’t like being the center of attention. But when I do comedy, I lose all inhibition and introspection. I no longer care."
                On her feelings towards being a leading lady: "Now I prefer I’m not the lead. It’s a totally different approach; way better."
                On gaining confidence in her craft: "I’d been so afraid of criticism ever since I was young. Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally, but now I have no problem with it. It’s just a chance to try things a different way. To play more with a character. It also gives me a chance to have some input, to use my voice."
               On her early comedic inspiration: " When I was a kid, I watched Lucille Ball everyday. I watched Steve Martin, Chevy Chase and Peter Sellers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...