Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The “Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff Collection


Oh my god, I just spotted these super cute loafers with a bow in Nordstrom. They are so comfy and wearable.  




Love them as well.




I'm really so in love with this whimsical Bass x Rachel Antonoff collaboration, which is full of playful and cute elements. The vintage-inspired collection includes floral oxford shoes, patent leather in various styles such as loafers and heeled brogues. Oh, I've never thought of that oxford shoes can be so cute with a bow like this. How do you think about it?  The prices range from $100 to $150, and now that the oxford shoes and the loafers are still must-have items of the moment, it's time to get a new pair for the wonderful spring time! For me, I'll absolutely consider about this collection!  

 via refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...