Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Patrick McDonald: Enjoy It and Be yourself!!

Patrick McDonald

He Feature in the book “ Four Famous Dnadies “ by Jim Howard




Due to my class project, I have a chance to learn more about the famous "Dandy" Patrick McDonald, who is also a fashion writer. I'm  inspired by his playful classic style and he has became one of my fashion icons. I love his style and outfit mixing classic and rock styles by using different colors and patterns. He really enjoys playing colors and tries to take advantages of these colors to achieve his unique "Dandy Look"! 

Patrick McDonald recently features in the book “ Four Famous Dandies Paper Dolls“, which is illustrated by Jim Howard. He will come to Academy of Art to have a speech. I am really looking forward to meeting him on this Friday.

As for his unique dandy style, I have made a short video to introduce his look! Enjoy it !! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...