Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mr. Bathing Ape Leather Wingtip Brogues




The signiture of the brand: "BapeStar" 


A Bathing Ape, the renowned Japanese-based street fashion brand, was once my favorite brand when I was in high school. Recently, the company has launched a diffusion line, Mr. Bathing Ape, which is a capsule collaboration between Japanese clothing company United Arrows. It has presented a grown-up menswear line with playful, quirky details, melding Savile Row-inspired tailoring with streetwear elements. 

This leather wingtip brogues in burgundy has become one of "my wants" in my wishlist. I do like the very classic silhouette of the shoes with the very contemporary brand's signiture, the Bapestar, which makes me recall memories of my fetish about the brand a few years ago.

     

Pic via Mr. Porter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...