Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let's Yellow the Season!

I love this neon yellow mini skirt matching a white top, 
oh, simple but gorgeous and impressed! 







The Yellow Cambridge Satchel Company is so adorable! 






Oh my god, this neon yellow python Celine box bag is super bright and cute! 


This is really a bright season for you to play with the colors, the more acid colors you are in, the more trendy you look like! Here are some street snaps about YELLOW, I've never thought of that yellow can be matched perfectly like this, love them so much. Yellow might be a little bit sharp for me, but I'd like to start with a small yellow bag and a yellow skirt! Oh, let's enjoy the bright season with the pleasant colors! 





Via herehere and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...